Nyelvváltó

  • Magyar

CROCODILE 3 Hungary

CROCODILE 3 Hungary

On 7 February 2017 Hungarian Public Road Nonprofit Pte Ltd Co.and Budapest Közút Zrt submitted an application for the funds available under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) for 2017. The CROCODILE 3 project is aimed at the deployment of Intelligent Transportation Systems.

The total eligible cost of the project is 2,095,202 EUR. Our company is entitled to 50% of the grant, 85% of which is financed by the Connecting Europe Facility and the remaining 15% (as well as the cost of VAT) is financed from domestic funds. The grant agreement between the European Commission and Ministry for Innovation and Technology and grant contracts between the Ministry and the beneficiary organizations have been concluded, the preparatory works are in process.

In accordance with the Directive 2010/40/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 July 2010 on the framework for the deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems in the field of road transport and for interfaces with other modes of transport and with the delegated regulations, the project is aimed at the functional development of the central traffic control systems, with special emphasis on the development of the DATEX II nodes and databases and further development of the National Access Point. Preparatory works have been completed in 2018, including the preparation of public procurement procedures and drawing up of technical documents. The project will be completed on 31 December, 2020.